2017/2018 Fall/Winter Online Registration Form
Please use this form for all youth registrations. Discount only applies to applications completed and paid online. No refund issued with early bird registration.
Youth will be placed on teams according to grade. Please register your child for the grade he or she is currently in
Waiver & Permission to Play
Permission to play: I hereby grant permission for my child to play in the North Simcoe Soccer Club league and to abide by the rules and agree that the North Simcoe Soccer Club is not liable for injuries sustained during activities sanctioned by NSSC during the current season.
Parental/Guardian attendance is required at all time and your attendance on site.
Medical Permission: If, in the event of an injury which appears to be serious during activity sanctioned by NSSC during which the parent or guardian is not in attendance and cannot be reached by phone, the coach or other persons supervising the activity may authorize medical attention by qualified persons.
Completion of this application is your acknowledgement and approval of this.
By signing this form you give up important legal rights. Please read carefully!
1. This is a binding legal agreement. As a Participant in the programs, activities and events of the North Simcoe Soccer Club, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees to the following terms.
2. North Simcoe Soccer Club, directors, officers, members, employees, coaches, volunteers, officials, participants, clubs, agents, sponsors, owners/operators of facilities, and representatives (the “Organization”) are not responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind suffered by a Participant during, or as a result of, any program, activity or event, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of the Organization.
Description of Risks
3. In consideration of my participation as a Participant in such programs, activities and events, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to soccer. The risks and hazards of soccer include, but are not limited to injuries from:
• Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques in soccer;
• Dry land training including weights, running, and massage;
• Grass, turf and other surfaces including bacterial infections and rashes;
• Falls to the ground due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
• Collisions with walls and soccer equipment;
• Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
• Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
• Extreme weather conditions which may result in heatstroke, sunstroke or hypothermia;
• Contact, colliding or being struck by other participants, spectators, equipment or vehicles;
• Vigorous physical exertion and strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
• Exerting and stretching various muscle groups; and
• Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events which are an integral part of the organization’s activities.
4. Furthermore, I am aware:
• That injuries sustained in soccer can be severe;
• That I may come into close contact with other participants, including the possibility of accidental and unexpected contact;
• That I may experience anxiety while challenging myself during the activities;
• That my risk of injury is reduced if I follow all rules adopted during training; and
• That my risk of injury increases as I become fatigued.
Release of Liability
5. In consideration of the Organization allowing me to participate as a Participant, I agree:
a) To assume all risks arising out of, associated with or related to my participation;
b) To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage that I might sustain while participating; and
c) To release the Organization from liability for any and all claims, demands, actions and costs that might arise out of my participating, even though such risks, injuries, loss, damage, claims, demands, actions or costs may have been caused by the negligence of the Organization.
Executing this agreement will not preclude you from accident insurance coverage, subject to the terms and conditions of North Simcoe Soccer Club insurance policy.
By signing and dating below you agree that you are the player being registered and to be bound by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.
CONSENT FOR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Furthermore, I grant permission to the Organization to photograph and/or record my image and/or voice on still or motion picture film and/or audio tape, and to use this material to promote soccer through the media of newsletters, websites, television, film, radio, print and/or display form. I understand that I waive any claim to remuneration for use of audio/visual materials used for these purposes. I accept the North Simcoe Soccer Club may use my child’s team pictures and publish the first names for publications/events run by the NSSC.
3. I understand that I may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting the Organization’s Privacy Officer.
The Privacy Officer will advise the implications of such withdrawal.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party not listed herein.
By signing and dating below, you agree that you are the parent or legal guardian of the player being registered and to be bound by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read the agreement.