North Simcoe Soccer Club : COVID-19

Posted by North Simcoe Soccer Club on Mar 30 2020 at 10:39AM PDT

We have not yet made a decision on our upcoming season.

If the current climate continues in respect to COVID-19, the House League spring soccer season will be cancelled and all registrants will receive a full refund.

If a refund is requested prior to our Club decision to cancel the House League season, a $3.00 administrative fee will apply for each registrant, as per regular Club policy.

When a decision is made, we will post it here on our website.

Stay safe everyone,

Dean Malott
North Simcoe Soccer Club