North Simcoe Soccer Club : COVID-19
We have not yet made a decision on our upcoming season.
If the current climate continues in respect to COVID-19, the House League spring soccer season will be cancelled and all registrants will receive a full refund.
If a refund is requested prior to our Club decision to cancel the House League season, a $3.00 administrative fee will apply for each registrant, as per regular Club policy.
When a decision is made, we will post it here on our website.
Stay safe everyone,
North Simcoe Soccer Club